Favorite Young Adult Novels

  • November Blues
  • Beast
  • My Life As a Rhombus
  • Slam
  • Mother Love
  • Night Watch
  • The Way a Door Closes
  • Last Part First
  • PUSH
  • Watson's Go to Birmingham-1963
  • The Skin I'm In
  • Dope Sick
  • Who Am I Without Him
  • Harlem Hustle
  • Tyrell
  • Bang
  • Tears of a Tiger
  • Forged by Fire

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bad Habit-Maxwell



http://www.shallownation.com/2009/12/04/maxwell-jay-leno-show-video-12-3-09/



This song has taken on such a profound meaning in my life. Each time I listen to it, or read the lyrics I see something different and reflect on my life and relationships. It has almost become my theme song. Perhaps, my imprinting for relationships is steeped in classic British literature like Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. Mine have not been that kind of party.

Has my perceptions of love been ruined by the words from a time when all was well, or were they merely writing empty words?

No comments:

Post a Comment