Favorite Young Adult Novels

  • November Blues
  • Beast
  • My Life As a Rhombus
  • Slam
  • Mother Love
  • Night Watch
  • The Way a Door Closes
  • Last Part First
  • PUSH
  • Watson's Go to Birmingham-1963
  • The Skin I'm In
  • Dope Sick
  • Who Am I Without Him
  • Harlem Hustle
  • Tyrell
  • Bang
  • Tears of a Tiger
  • Forged by Fire

Monday, December 14, 2009

Semester Ending...

This is final exam week. I've just finished writing a final for Thursday's class, and must now read and grade all the final projects students submitted. When I began teaching 11 years ago, a seasoned professor told me something I often forget until this time of the semester..."The more work you give the students, the more work you have to grade." As I sit here now, it's all coming back to me...

I'll revise syllabi for Winter semester with that in mind... Sigh. I say that every semester, perhaps this time will be different.

Back to reading portfolios!

No comments:

Post a Comment